tr-TRen-US
tr-TRen-US
News
Signed the agreement for starting sterilization activities in Turkey

Signed the agreement for starting sterilization activities in Turkey

Servizi Italia, leader in Italy in the integrated services of rental, laundry and sterilization of textile garments and surgical instruments for hospitals, signed on 17th December 2013 a preliminary agreement with Istem Tibbi Cihazlar Sanayi ve Ticaret Ltd. Sti. (“Istem”) for establishing a new company based in Istanbul whose task will be developing surgical instruments sterilization business in the Turkish market. Servizi Italia will own the 51% of NewCo’s share capital while local partner will own the remaining 49%. Istem will actively contribute to NewCo’s activities development, appealing to its established relationships in the Turkish hospital sector, which grew over the years thanks to commercial activities and services in the sterilization sector. 
NewCo’s main aim is to capitalize on Servizi Italia’s extensive experience in the sector of surgical instrument sterilization in Italy, where it reached the leadership both in terms of market share and quality of services provided. 

Posted in: Events
Actions: E-mail | Permalink |
Search